Meryl Hochdorf Miller earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from the University of Georgia. She received her Doctor of Audiology degree (Au.D.) from the University of Florida, and fulfilled a professional externship with the University of California Medical Center Audiology Clinic.
Dr. Miller is licensed by the state of Georgia as an audiologist. Dr. Miller became associated with ACA in August 2010 and practices in our Buckhead office.
Dr. Miller was born in Knoxville, Tennessee and raised in Roswell, Georgia. She currently resides in Sandy Springs with her husband and two daughters.
- Georgia Academy of Audiology (GAA)
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
Awards & Recognition
- American Academy of Audiology Public Awareness Committee
- Former chair of the Adopt-A-Band of Georgia committee, an initiative of the state Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Former member of the American Academy of Audiology’s Coding and Reimbursement Committee