Kelli G. Smith graduated Cum Laude from the University of Montevallo in 1991 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Science and Disorders. She received her Masters Degree in Audiology from the University of South Carolina in 1993 and her Doctor of Audiology degree from Arizona School of Health Sciences in 2005.
Dr. Smith was employed at St. Nicholas Speech and Hearing Clinic in Greenwood, South Carolina from 1993-1995. She moved to the Atlanta area in 1995 and was employed in the Roswell office of Northside ENT for ten years. After a brief time in Nashville, Tennessee working as the manager of the hearing aid dispensing program for Nashville ENT she returned to Atlanta.
Dr. Smith is licensed by the State of Georgia as an Audiologist. She became associated with Audiological Consultants of Atlanta in May 2006 and is based in our Roswell office. Dr. Smith is originally from Alabama and resides in Alpharetta with her dog.
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA)
- Georgia Academy of Audiology (GAA)
Awards & Recognition
- Dr. Smith was named a 2019 Academy Scholar by the American Academy of Audiology for achieving 50 continuing education hours in a two year period.
- Served as a Regional Representative and as Chair of the Publications Committee and Conference Publicity Chair for the Georgia Academy of Audiology.
- Held the position of Webmaster for the Georgia Academy of Audiology from 2005-2011.
- Received “The Honors of the Association Award” by the Georgia Academy of Audiology for outstanding service in January 2012.