For people whose hearing loss is not medically reversible, hearing aids are often the most viable treatment option. However, there are a variety of hearing assistive technologies that may be used independently or in conjunction with hearing aids. ACA offers the latest and most remarkable innovations in high-tech hearing systems.
Hearing aids, batteries and accessories.
- The Lyric extended wear hearing device by Phonak.
- Digital hearing aid technology.
Hearing assistive technology devices, including:
- Telephones and telephone amplifiers.
- Television systems.
- Personal listening systems.
- Alerting systems.
Recreational / occupational devices for children and adults of all ages.
- Custom musician in-ear monitors.
- Custom hearing / noise protectors for children and adults of all ages who are exposed to high levels of sound at work or play.