Audiological Consultants is a private practice established in 1983 by Helena Solodar, Au.D. and Kadyn Williams, Au.D. as a professional clinic to provide services for the identification, assessment, prevention and treatment of hearing disorders for newborns through geriatrics. We serve patients in our 6 convenient locations with our professional staff of 12 licensed audiologists, 7 audiology assistants and 8 front office support staff. Our audiologists carefully select an individual treatment plan for each patient based on hearing needs, lifestyle and budget. Once a recommendation is made, we perform verification measures to ensure that our patients receive maximum benefit and the best possible results. Our ACA staff understands the challenges that our patients face when communication is compromised and uses their experience and expertise to find the best hearing solution for each patient. One of our goals is to inform and educate the public about all hearing technologies as they are introduced into the market. Our mission is to deliver outstanding hearing healthcare with understanding, compassion, and cutting-edge technology.
- ACA offers a complete range of diagnostic and treatment services , including:
- Complete diagnostic audiological evaluations.
- Cerumen management
- Neonatal and high-risk screenings.
- Rehabilitative and consultative treatment services.
- Advanced daily wear digital hearing aids.
- Lyric extended wear hearing aids.
- Custom ear plugs for recreational and occupational hearing protection.
- Helena Solodar , Au.D., Lic.-A, and Kadyn Williams , Au.D., Lic.-A, co-founders and owners, are licensed audiologists, fellows of the American Academy of Audiology and featured speakers at regional and national professional conferences.
- The staff includes all licensed Audiologists, each of whom is carefully selected to have the expertise and experience needed to serve the public.
- Audiological Consultants has six convenient locations throughout the metropolitan Atlanta area: Sandy Springs , Buckhead , Marietta , Duluth , Roswell and Griffin
Always offering the newest and latest technologies.Â Often the first to bring new technologies to Georgia
First to offer digitally programmable ReSound hearing aids in the South.
- First to offer digitally programmable hearing aid technology to children.
- First to offer the 100% digital Widex Senso aid in Atlanta.
- First to offer the 100% digital Danavox Danalogic aid in Atlanta.
- First to offer the 100% digital Sonic Innovations aid in Atlanta.
- First to fit the 100% digital ReSound aid in the United States.
- First to fit the ReSound HE-4 Hearing Enhancer in the Southeast.
- First to fit the Lyric hearing device by InSound Medical, now Phonak,Â in Georgia.
All of our professional staff are credentialed to the highest degree.Â As Georgia State Licensed Audiologists, many of our audiology staff continue to teach students, present at state, regional, national and international conferences and participate in research projects.
- First to conduct consumer education programs.
- First to create a physician education program that was adopted by the Academy of Dispensing Audiologists, now Academy of Doctors of Audiology.
- First to develop videotape presentations.
Working with all musicians locally, regionally, nationally and internationally to provide them with theÂ best sound quality and hearing protection to ensure a long lasting career.
Work with all individuals that are expose to any recreational noise in order to preserve their hearing.
- Occupational/recreational hearing conservation for professionals in high noise environments, such as pilots, police personnel, athletes and musicians.
- Sensaphonics custom professional in-ear earphone monitors for musicians.
- Custom hearing/noise protectors.
- Our leadership role through dedication, innovation, and excellence of the highest quality.