Dr. Kelli G. Smith earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Science and Disorders from the University of Montevallo in 1991, graduating Cum Laude. She completed her Masters Degree in Audiology from the University of South Carolina in 1993. She began her professional career at St. Nicholas Speech and Hearing Clinic in Greenwood until 1995. In July 2005, she received her Doctor of Audiology degree (Au.D.) from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Smith was employed by Northside ENT (formerly Atlanta ENT from 1995-2005).
Dr. Smith is licensed by the State of Georgia as an Audiologist and became associated with Audiological Consultants of Atlanta in May 2006 and is based in our Roswell office.
Dr. Smith is originally from Alabama and resides in Alpharetta with her two dogs.
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA)
- Georgia Academy of Audiology (GAA)
Awards & Recognition
- Served as a Regional Representative and as Chair of the Publications Committee and Conference Publicity Chair for the Georgia Academy of Audiology.
- Held the position of Webmaster for the Georgia Academy of Audiology from 2005-2011.
- Received “The Honors of the Association Award” by the Georgia Academy of Audiology for outstanding service in January 2012.